Dance For Syria Fundraiser
Every second Wednesday, the Tribe Of Lights holds a fundraiser dinner and party for Syria.
Each of the people you meet at the event, has donated their talents, or their money for the cause.
The concept is to have a blaaast of fun! and while doing that, help someone fix their life!
- At 18:00 we start our evening with everyone's arrival to the venue.
- At 18:30 we set all together to have a group dinner cooked by our artist Chef Wanto. IF you are vegan, don't worry, we got your stomach ;)
- At 19:30 we hold a quick and painless presentation over the fundraiser
- At 19:45 toilet break
- At 20:00 we start with a breathing workshop lead by the amazing Aileen Kennedy
- At 20:30 We start our musical & entertainment journey with our Amazing DJ's:
- DJ Hoani Teano
- DJ hvidmand
- DJ From Within
- DJ Caelestis
- Visual Wizard Mees Robert
A couple of days after you buy your ticket, you will receive an email with more details about our collaborations, menu, program, and artists :)
A gratitude to the team:
- The decoration & Sensual Fairy: DJ Menja Mist
- The Program Manager Caroline Bakker
Keep Shining YOUR Light!
The Tribe OF LIGHTS!
Unless the vibe is awesome and
we feel like 10 more songs ;)
Jan Van Galen Straat 315
very close to De School :)
and every second Wednesday after that: 7, 21 September & 5, 19 Oct (Yes ADE ^_^) & 2, 16 Nov
ABOUT Our Community:
The Tribe of Lights is an inclusive yet exclusive group of believers🙏
Colorful, glittery, and a happy vibe🥳
We love house and techno music🎼
We co-create our events TOGETHER 💪😊 Each person brings something to the event to make others happy🌟
Fundraisers are in our DNA. We shine value beyond the walls of our events.
We are constantly experimenting with fun concepts🔮✨❤️